Find out how Elk & Elk attorneys can help you
When searching for a personal injury lawyer, you should look for a firm with the experience to fight for your rights and the resources to get the answers you need.
At Elk & Elk Co., Ltd., we have both. For more than 50 years, we have been protecting injury victims throughout Ohio. During that time, we have gained the necessary financial resources and built a network of injury professionals, including a strong medical team, dedicated to searching for the truth and proving your case.
Free consultation: If you or a loved one was injured in a serious accident, our lawyers can help. Call our Columbus office at 1-800-ELK-OHIO or contact us online. You will not pay any fees unless you recover.
Cases we handle
Our injury lawyers have handled thousands of personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Whether you were injured in an accident at a theme park or at work or lost a loved one in a drowning accident or a motor vehicle accident, our attorneys have experience handling cases like yours. We also handle medical malpractice claims and injuries caused by defective drugs and medical devices.
Why work with Elk & Elk?
When searching for an injury lawyer, it is important to know what questions to ask. Let us answer a few of those questions for you:
- Results: The settlements and verdicts won by our personal injury attorneys are among the highest seen in many counties in Ohio.
- Focused on your financial recovery: Whether you are owed money by an individual, a large trucking company or an insurance company, we will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
- No fees upfront: We do all this without charging any fees upfront. In fact, if you do not recover, you do not owe any fees.
- Respected attorneys: Elk & Elk's lawyers have been recognized and honored by national legal organizations such as the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Super Lawyers.
- Trial-ready: We are experienced and skilled trial attorneys who are not afraid to take your case to trial to pursue your maximum compensation.
Free consultation: Contact us today
Call us at 1-800-ELK-OHIO (1-800-355-6446) to schedule your free consultation. Learn about your rights and discover your options.